Before starting the filming process, you need to prepare the necessary equipment. If you have not yet picked up equipment for shooting, read customer reviews on online forums, specialized platforms to make a choice.
Before shooting, always check yourself for the following points:
- Check a camera, light and microphone;
- Configure the camera and set the desired resolution (set the maximum);
- Carefully pack and mark the filming equipment for transportation;
- Charge the batteries and, if necessary, take the charger;
- Take along extra batteries, memory cards, and hard drives.
The stage of preparation for filming is the longest, most time-consuming and painstaking one, but you should not let out of your attention any moments (for example, inaccuracies in the script, not ready requisites, not reserved place for shooting, etc.) Remember, any miscalculation at the pre-production stage will result in large resource losses in the subsequent stages, up to the disruption of filming and closing the project, so always carefully check the readiness for each item before moving on to the production stage!