Study user requests and think about what information about your company may interest them, create a video on this topic. To make your video content easy to find, follow these tips:
- Create videos on popular themes. Connect your videos with the latest news and cultural events. You can use online services such as Google Trends, Twitter Trends, indexes of mention to find out what is discussed in the world right now.
- Create useful content. Think about what problem your audience can update and solve in the video. For example, your basic subject provides video services. Think about the topic of content, popular shows, expected new movie distribution, industry trends, develop them in the video.
Don't forget about the optimization
. It's important for authors not only shoot quality content but to understand how users find videos. Each video platform have special algorithms, recommended engines which help viewers to find videos they need. This makes it easier for authors to retain their audience. But this is not an easy task, as hundreds of hours of new content are uploaded to the network every minute. Real-time feedback helps you to learn the preferences of you audience. It allows you to offer your viewers a relevant content and encourages them to return to your channel. Some authors believe that some types of videos fall into recommendations more often than others. Here is what matters:
- which videos cause interest;
- which videos do not cause interest;
- how long does the view last;
- which videos get "Likes" and "Dislikes";
- which videos viewers choose to hide.
So, the main thing is to find out what your audience likes and what can be useful for them.
There are also specialized services that collect information about viewers to a special archive. This will help you to understand what content you should create in make your videos appear in users' recommendations.